<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20468448?origin\x3dhttp://mesmerise-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, February 11, 2007
You with the sad eyes, Don't be discouraged
Oh I realise
It's hard to take courage, In a world full of people
You can lose sight of it all, and the darkness inside you
Can make you feel so small

But I see your true colours,
Shining through I see your true colours, and that's why I love you
So don't be afraid to let them show, Your true colours
True colours are beautiful, Like a rainbow

Show me a smile then, Don't be unhappy, can't remember
When I last saw you laughing
If this world makes you crazy, and you've taken all you can bear
You call me up, Because you know I'll be there

And I see your true colours,
Shining throughI see your true colours, and that's why I love you
So don't be afraid to let them show, Your true colours
True colours are beautiful, Like a rainbow

I can't remember, when I last saw you laughing
If this world makes you crazy, and you've taken all you can bear
You call me up, Because you know I'll be there

And I see your true colours, Shining through
I see your true colours, and that's why I love you
So don't be afraid to let them show
Your true colours, true colours
True colours are shining through I see your true colours,
and that's why I love you
So don't be afraid to let them show,
Your true colours
True colours are beautiful, Like a rainbow

My mind's unweaving/ 3:37 PM

profile

IRIS
iris is a child of God,
she'll be 16 on 28august2008

she loves nygg, threesix,
twoten, NZ grp5,
and all her friends and batchmates! :D

penguins are her favourite animals and she loves all her penguins!
she also loves the :D smiley

she likes to talk on msn too, so you can add her at happy.ris@gmail.com :D

you can add her on friendster too!

tagboard

wishlist
learn drums!
learn guitar!
notebooks!
penguins :D
MOOMOO! from ty (:
money O:
TWOTEN

links

credits
designer : kathleen
image : hiddenmemoryx
lyrics : It Ends Tonight/ AAR

A falling star
Least I fall alone.
I can't explain what you can't explain.
You're finding things that you didn't know
I look at you with such disdain

memories
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007